Who We Are
MirrorSphere are an IT Services organisation and for over the last 10 years we have built up an impressive client portfolio that we are very proud of.
Based in Oxfordshire, we are well connected to all areas of the UK and have developed, grown and evolved due to our customers’ requirements. This has enabled us to support our customers in the best ways possible, always being at the forefront of the ever-changing technology.
Being industry accredited, hands on, flexible and personable has helped us to form relationships with our clients, retaining their loyalty and reducing customer costs and driving operational efficiency.
What We Do
Meet the Key Players
CHRIS FARMER - CTO
Chris joined MirrorSphere in June 2013. An infrastructure architect with specialisms around Virtualization, Storage and Backup and a public cloud expert, he has been instrumental in providing a framework in designing and implementing highly resilient Data Centres for our customers. Chris has a passion for new tech and is always at the forefront of putting it through its paces.
SPENCER DAUPHIN - CEO & FOUNDER
Spencer is a MirrorSphere founder and an experienced Data Management Consultant who excels in Archiving and Storage Management. Spencer runs the MirrorSphere mothership and continues to work closely with clients at a technical and strategic level. Symantec Enterprise Vault Specialist (STS), VMware Certified Professional (VCP) & Microsoft IT Certified Professional (MCITP)
CHAY DOUGLAS - LEAD CONSULTANT
Chay joined the MirrorSphere team in June 2012. A data consultant with expertise in Archiving, Data Migrations and Cloud Strategy.
We pride ourselves on the following core values:
Long Term Relationship
- A friendly team, passionate about resolving the issues at hand.
- You will get to know each of us individually.
- Our customers feel we are part of their business.
Personable & Approachable
- We have been established for 10 years. Some of our customers have been with us since our inception.
- Nothing makes us prouder for your business to grow and for you to recommend us to other parties.
Responsive and Proactive
- We know risks well before they are going to manifest themselves.
- Our Helpdesk operates strict Service Levels to ensure that issues are dealt with in a timely manner.