What We Do
User Helpdesk & Support
MirrorSphere provides flexible plans to suit any type of budget.
Security & Protection
Data security and protection are the very heart of all our plans.
Fully Managed Option
When we say fully managed, we really mean fully managed.
From the minute we start working with you, you will gain visibility to any issues within your IT environment.
We provide regular maintenance on your systems to keep them performing optimally and securely.
We pride ourselves on the following core values:
Long Term Relationship
- A friendly team, passionate about resolving the issues at hand.
- You will get to know each of us individually.
- Our customers feel we are part of their business.
Personable & Approachable
- We have been established for 10 years. Some of our customers have been with us since our inception.
- Nothing makes us prouder for your business to grow and for you to recommend us to other parties.
Responsive and Proactive
- We know risks well before they are going to manifest themselves.
- Our Helpdesk operates strict Service Levels to ensure that issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
ESTABLISHED 10 YEARS
Colin - Jaybee
“We were thinking about a new backup solution for our core server. MirrorSphere came highly recommended from another motor dealer. Being local meant that they were really able to define our backup strategy and mitigate us from any risks.”
Vanessa - Aspect
“As a Landscape Planning Consultancy our business can be very graphic heavy with multiple users working at any one time. MirrorSphere have enabled us to facilitate an office move, bring our systems up to date and use their managed IT support with total confidence they will be with us all the way.”
Swindon IT Support Services and Solutions
Home to the Spitfire, Swindon is a large Wiltshire railway town twinned with Disney World in Florida.
Where the Cotswolds meet the West Country, offering the best in town and countryside, Swindon delivers a delightful contrast of a modern world with great heritage. Swindon’s history dates back to the Roman times, however it was the industrial revolution and Isambard Kingdom Brunel, one of England’s brilliant engineers that put Swindon on the map when he introduced the Great Western Railway.
Whether it is providing onsite support, a helpdesk for your employees, or to remote monitor your resources, our Swindon IT Support Services and Solutions will help to keep your business running smoothly.
Based in Oxfordshire, we provide our unparalleled local IT support services to Swindon and the surrounding areas.