What We Do
User Helpdesk & Support
MirrorSphere provides flexible plans to suit any type of budget.
Security & Protection
Data security and protection are the very heart of all our plans.
Fully Managed Option
When we say fully managed, we really mean fully managed.
From the minute we start working with you, you will gain visibility to any issues within your IT environment.
We provide regular maintenance on your systems to keep them performing optimally and securely.
We pride ourselves on the following core values:
Long Term Relationship
- A friendly team, passionate about resolving the issues at hand.
- You will get to know each of us individually.
- Our customers feel we are part of their business.
Personable & Approachable
- We have been established for 10 years. Some of our customers have been with us since our inception.
- Nothing makes us prouder for your business to grow and for you to recommend us to other parties.
Responsive and Proactive
- We know risks well before they are going to manifest themselves.
- Our Helpdesk operates strict Service Levels to ensure that issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
ESTABLISHED 10 YEARS
Fiona - TLA Medicolegal
“As our business is in the medical legal space, it is critical that our data is securely backed up and that our systems suffer no downtime. With MirrorSphere’s managed services we needn’t worry about any of this. It just works, leaving us to concentrate on our business.”
John - Tudor Hall School
“MirrorSphere were well versed with our migration requirements and were able to provide value well beyond the realms of this particular project. We are delighted with the migration and would certainly recommend MirrorSphere.”
Northampton IT Services and Support
The University City of Northampton is the multimillion pound shoemaking capital of the world, famous for the Dr Martens brand. Set in the tranquil county of Northamptonshire, Northampton is surrounded by rolling countryside and vast expanses of greenery – regular filming locations including Pride and Prejudice and The Battle of Waterloo.
Whether it is providing onsite support, a helpdesk for your employees, or to remote monitor your resources, our IT Support Northampton will help to keep your business running smoothly.
Based in Banbury with resources in Coventry, we provide our unparalleled local IT support services to Northampton and the surrounding area, including; Daventry, Towcester and Woodford Halse.